Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Tis dat night before Christmas

Arrrrrrrrooooooo.    My French Cousin (Messi) came for Christmas!

Before he arrived, I hid all my good toys (as his nickname is "Messi da Destroyer") but I left him some balls to play wiff since it is Christmas Eve.  

Chomp, chomp, chomp!
Messi just loves to chew on bones and balls.
Going, going..... gone!

Messi:   Oops.... I dropped it.  Can you get it for me?

We both can't wait for Santa Paws to arrive and leave us wiff tons of new toys.
Happy Christmas Eve!

Wags, 
                                                                      Ranger (who has been really good dis year)

12 comments:

  1. Is there a reason you can't give Messi da destroyer some squirrels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see your cousin. Say hello to him from a fellow squeaky toy destroyer.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Ranger and cousin Messi
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas sweet little friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Santa brings a truckload of toys and balls to youuuu ... merry christmas to youuuu arrrooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. He can't be so bad if your mom lets him on a hand made quilt. Merry Christmas Ranger and family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bet you got lots! Merry Christmas!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. We know you have been good and hope Santa Paws brought lots of toys and treats.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Ranger!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas Ranger!
    I'm sure you have been really good this year and you deserve a great big sack of new toys!!
    It's very good of you to share your toys - I'm not a big fan of sharing my things but mum says I need to get better at that - maybe that should be my New Year's Resolution?!
    Lots of licks, your good friend Morrie !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...