Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wacky Holiday Challenge - Ride the Wind Day


Today is Ride the Wind Day!

______________________________

Do you hang your head out da car window to feel da wind in your furs?

My favorite way to feel da wind in my furs is to ride in my bike trailer.

It's da best feeling in da world.  


I like to ride lookin' forward

        and

I like to ride lookin' backwards.

Riding backwards.
It is all grrrrrrreat fun and all da other pups in da hood are so jealous.

Arrrrooooooo.... enjoy your windy ride today!
Wags, 
        Ranger

Pees....... tomorrow we celebrate Vesuvius Day.   I'm gonna have to google dat one.

7 comments:

  1. OMD, that looks like fun!! I've never ridden in a bike trailer. Momma says she falls over if she tries to ride a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ranger that looks like great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to get around, Ranger!! Happy riding!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  4. " Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you."
    -Satchel Paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. your furrari-red trailer is made for riding da wind... I bet it can speed with Mach2 ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roxy loves her head out the window, but she accidently got it stuck when the electric window went up last week, so she's a bit more careful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to say, but the only way I'm riding the wind is when I eat too many brussel's sprouts! But it looks like you're having a great time! I hope your paw is feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...