Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Garanimals

Well, Mom is not happy dat I am not leaving my sock or bootie on.
 
Dis morning we went on a short walkie (one of my favorite thing to do) and half way thru, I did my famous "scottie kick-up" and my sock and bootie flew off.   Needless to say dat Mom was not happy and picked up my discarded sock and bootie and den picked me up.    The rest of the way home she grumbled about me weighing 20 lbs (actually I only weigh 19.6 lbs).   And... to top it off, she ran into our neighbor (who was walking Charlie) and he decided to chat up a storm (while she was holding her 19.6 lb package - hehehe... ME).
Serves her right.   I was perfectly happy walking & hopping wiffout dat darn sock/bootie.

Today, I also figured out dat whenever I wanted to go out, she re-sock'd and bootie'd me so I made it hard for her to catch me.   Hiding under da foodable table is always a sure fire WIN.   I can sooooo outsmart her.

Well at least she didn't buy me pink Garanimals.
Anyways, our Chewy order of a new (hopefully better fitting) bootie & pads arrives tomorrow but she decided that she couldn't wait so dis evening, off to Walmart she went to buy little Garanimals (for a better fit).

Which one of you guys gave her dat idea?  

When she got home, she grabbed me and dis time, she noticed that my poor paw had a red sore spot and it appeared that while she was off to Walmart, I might have taken out 1 or 2 stitches early.   Oops!!

I call FOWL..... not fair ganging up on Me!

Mom was not happy, again.

She cleaned it and den asked Auntie D to hold me while she put on my new Garanimals sock.

She said that we'll have to call da Dogster in the morning to make another apt to ck-out my poor paw stitches.
And she didn't even give me a treat!   
Wags, 
          Ranger

Peeesss..... Morning Update:   We went to see da Dogster dis morning and guess what?   I did NOT remove my stitches.   Da red (maybe orangish) spot dat Mom saw was just some thread stuck to my stitches.   I probably got it from da inside of my purple and orange running sock.  So dar you have it!    Doc says da stitches and my wound look good.    Oh, and Auntie D gave me some apple bits when I got home.   Yummmmmmy!


13 comments:

  1. oh I hope the dogtor hasn't to add that two stitches again and the red&sore area will disappear.... POTP to you for good news from da dogtor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. RANGER!!!!! Not wearing the booties is ok, mate, BUT chewing the stitches out is a no no.. Even I know that. Well I know it now. I chewed one out of my side when I got beat up by a blue heeler..The Dogster stapled me up and I'm here to tell you that's not very pleasant. So throw the boogie mate but leave the stitches alone. Ok??? Hope you didn't do too much damage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ranger - while the bootie sucks, you probably shouldn't eat the stitches. That is not good. We need your paw to get better.
    It was very nice of you to help your Lady with the strength training (having to hold you!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good boy - you did not mess with the stitches! keep on healing on!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. A thread...bwahaaahaa! That's something SHE would do. After a month of bandaging Roxy's paw--which never worked for long--SHE understands your mum's frustration! It's going to be a long couple of weeks. (But we think you need treats, Ranger, to keep up your strength.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad you are heeling. Time for a treat now!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ghostwriter always says we're all our own worst enemies! Well, at least you didn't have to wear the cone of shame!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know sticking your tongue out was like giving some one the middle finger. Bawheheeee
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  9. We suggested the dollar store. I got great socks for Shelby- three pairs for a dollar at Dollar Tree. I bought the children's size. Your mom is lucky that she doesn't have to carry around 23.4 lb. dogs- the size of Sid and Shelby. Sophie was a dainty 19 the last time she was weighed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dogtor got paid to diagnose a thread?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you're not da only one who goes under da table to avoid Mum when she means business! Jackie goes under der when she knows she is gonna get brushed! She does not like to gets brushed! We hope dat you try to keep your sockie on dat paw cuz you don't wants to get an infecshun!
    We love you Ranger!
    Riley-Puppy, Tessie-Girl and Jackie-da-Scottie-Rascal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...